ATEX Certified 30 Gallon Drum Vacuum Kits
ATEX certified, Nortech 30 Gallon Hazardous Location Drum Vacuums are ideal for vacuuming up chips, dust, debris, liquids, or sludge in many hazardous locations. Electrically bonded components, static conductive attachments, and multiple grounding options eliminate static electricity at the source. Powered by compressed air, with no motors to spark or burnout, and no electric cords, Nortech Hazardous Location Vacuums generate exceptional vacuum lift and vacuum flow, and offer safe, effective, efficient performance. Very high vacuum lift (D venturi) and high vacuum lift (B venturi) versions available. Kit includes the most popular vacuum attachments and accessories. Factory installed options include: Liquid Shut-off Assembly, HEPA Filtration, and Extra Silent Exhaust.
- Detachable drum dolly; swivel casters with 3" steel wheels
- 3/4" x 20' static conductive air hose with Chicago-style connectors
- 20' static conductive vacuum hose
- Detachable, 12" wide metal wet/dry floor tool with 4' steel wand
- 24" metal crevice tool
- Single venturi vacuum generating head with exhaust silencer
- Standard cartridge filter with electrically conductive cage
- Air shutoff valve with 3/4" FNPT inlet and Chicago-style connector.
- Heavy-duty, static conductive powder coated, 30 gallon steel drum
Excl. VAT: £2,145.48
Incl. VAT: £2,574.58
Excl. VAT: £2,066.43
Incl. VAT: £2,479.72