PT1 Pocket TLV Steam Trap Tester - Indicator
An ideal testing tool
TLV PT1 Pocket Ultrasonic Steam Trap indicator - tester a compact, diagnostic device which employs ultrasonic and temperature detection for steam traps, valves and bearing inspection.
- Compact and easy to use ultrasonic tool.
- Simultaneously measures vibration and surface temperature.
- Analog and digital display plus scaled audio function assist operation assessment.
- Quickly makes basic judgements for steam trap and valve operating condition to help identify where repairs or replacements may be necessary.
- dB is displayed for bearing inspection to help diagnose operational status.
- Band-pass filter eliminates misleading background noise, focusing on high frequencies for improved accuracy over conventional ultrasonic detectors.
- Stores the results of up to 100 trap/valve and 100 bearing inspections in internal memory.
|Inspection Type||Steam Trap Diagnosis||Valve Diagnosis*||Bearing Inspection|
|Mode||Steam Trap & Valve||Bearing|
|Measuring Time||15 seconds after placing PT1 probe against item to be inspected||10 seconds after placing PT1 probe against item to be inspected||Up to 1 minute after placing PT1 probe against item to be inspected|
|Data Memory||100 Measurement results (3 digit Control ID)||100 Measurement results (3 digit Control ID)|
|Engineering Units||Selectable: MPa & °C, bar & °C, kg/cm2 & °C, or psi & °F|
|Temperature Measurement||Measurement Range: 0 – 350°C; Response Speed: 97% (after 15 seconds); Measurement Accuracy: +/-2°C (after 1 minute)|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient temperature range: 0–40°C|
|Display||64 x 128 LCD (16 x 26mm) with backlight|
|Auto Power OFF||Power goes OFF automatically after 1 minute if there is no operation or keys pressed|
|Power Source||2 x AAA batteries (manganese or alkaline dry cell, Ni-Cd or Ni-MH rechargeable)|
|Total Battery Use Time||Approximately 8 hours without backlight, 6 hours with backlight (exact time depends on batteries used)|
|Earphone Output||3.5mm Stero Output (audio sound generated in proportion to ultrasonic sound level measured|
|Accessories||Soft case, earphone, carrying strap, 2 AAA batteries|
|* Valves on steam, air & other gas systems
** Crest Factor Value = PEAK — AVG
Product Code: TLV-PT1
Excl. VAT: £1,580.00
Incl. VAT: £1,896.00