- Precision differential pressure switch
- Monitoring of air, flue gas and other non-aggressive gases
- High switching point stability
- Switching point selection via hand wheel or adjusting screw
- Screw terminals or AMP plugs for electrical connections
- Flexible mounting options
- All connections accessible from one side
- EC type-tested and certified (DIN EN 1854)
- Certified pursuant to GOST-R
- RoHS 2002/95/EC and follow-up directive 2011/65/EC
Kromschroder DL Pressure Switches for air can be utilised as positive pressure switches, vacuum sensors or differential pressure switches for air, flue gas as well as other non-aggressive gases. These high quality switches can be used to monitor extremely low pressure differentials.
DL Pressure Switches trigger switch on, switch off and switch over operations when a set switching point is reached. This switching can be set by the user by means of adjusting the hand wheel located on the front of the pressure switch (or if required by use of an adjusting screw)
The diaphragm pressure switch with micro switch features particularly high contract reliability as low gas release components are used.