Tank Overfill Alarms
Professional quality tank alarm with 3 input channels. Designed to detect overfill, low levels or bund alarm situations on one, two or three tanks.
- Suitable for use with diesel or biofuels up to B100, oils or water.
- 230v, 110v or battery operation.
- IP55 weatherproof enclosure.
- Each channel can be used as an overfill, low level or bund alarm.
- High power alarm sounder 98db at 1m.
- High visibility flashing zenon beacon.
- Plug & socket field connections for quick & easy installation.
- Test button checks probes, beacon & sounder.
- No zenon beacon on battery versions but individual channel LED’s.
- Relay outputs available
Tank Float Switch
This float operated switch is designed to work with the tank alarm units shown on this page. Each switch can be configured & mounted in the tank to detect an overfill or high level condition, a low level or re-order condition or mounted in the bund or pipework system to detect a leak.
- Supplied with a flat plate & gasket for fitting to any tank. (Option 11⁄2” cap for steel tanks).
- Standard cable length of 5m (Option 10m)