Trace Heating Tape
SILICON ELASTOMER INSULATED CONSTANT POWER CABLE
FTP - FTSH - FTTH
- Welded Contact Points
- Hard-Wearing and Flexible
- Can be cut to length on site
- Extremely simple termination
- Cold Tail incorporated: no extra connection necessary
- Available as 23, 30 or 40 C/Wm
- Power Supply : 230V as standard (115V and 400V on request)
FTSH: Silicon Elastomer insulated constant power cables.
FTSH/T: with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing
FTSH/L: with stainless steel braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
FTSH/TF: with tinned copper braid and fluoropolymer anti-corrosion outer sheath.
Types and Applications
FTSH cables are particularly suitable for maintaining temperatures of up to +150°C.
Its great flexibility -70°C means that this version is ideal for heat tracing in industrial refrigeration or in countries with very harsh climates.
To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device.
|POWER||DISTANCE BETWEEN 2 CONSECUTIVE CONTACT POINTS||MAX. CIRCUIT LENGTH||MAX. MAINTENANCE TEMP.|