GOK GS Pro F13 Internal Oil De-Aerator
The GOK fuel oil deaerator with integrated filter, type GS 2000, meets the requirements for a filter according to DIN EN 12514-2 (formerly DIN 4736-2) and DIN 4755-2: it combines the features of a deaerating device and fuel oil filter. The GOK fuel oil deaerator provides for filtering and at the same time for automatic deaeration. It is intended only for installation into fuel oil heating systems which are designed in single line system with return feed for suction drain operation.
- Suitable for internal use
- Fitted between oil tank & oil burner
- Combined oil filter, de-aerator & shut off valve
- Suitable for use with biofuels up to B35
- Completely closed system prevents oil or oil odour escaping