The Mobrey Mini Squing is a vibrating fork liquid level switch, its compact design along with a rugged stainless steel body allows it to be used in a wide range of liquids. Mini-SQUING is the stock answer to your level switch needs.
- Economical 3⁄4" mounting in pipes or tanks
- Hygienic mounting for food industry use
- Small fork size for minimal intrusion into vessel
- Heartbeat LED gives status and health information
- Protection against reverse polarity and short circuit connection
- Continuous operating temperature of 150°C and pressure to 100 bar g
- Operating frequency chosen to avoid false switching from plant vibration
- Industry standard plug/socket connection for fast easy connection
- Direct load switching model suits all supplies: 24 to 264V ac/dc, 50 / 60HZ
- 24V dc solid state pnp output for direct interface to PLC’s
Construction 316 Stainless Steel
Wetside material Non-asbestos (BS7531 Grade X carbon fibre with rubber binder)
Gasket (1" BSPP model only) Body 304 Stainless steel with polyester label.
Dryside materials LED window Flame retardant Polycarbonate.
Plug: Polyamide glass reinforced
Plug seal: Nitrile butadiene rubber
Ingress of protection rating IP66/67 to EN60529