Magnetic Level Switches
Mobrey Level Switches - High or low alarm switches of robust construction, making them ideal for a wide range of liquids in industrial applications. It's simple rugged design allows for a long and trouble free operation when used on tanks or pressure vessels.
- Mobrey level switches are simple, rugged and reliable
- Side or top mounting
- Direct or chamber mounting
- NEMA4/NEMA7 (IP66/IP68)
- Materials of construction to suit most liquids
- Hazardous area models
- Simple and proven design
- Operates in most liquids
- Gland-less for maximum safety and minimum maintenance
- “Fit and Forget” – simple, reliable, and cost effective level measurement technology
Mobrey magnetic float switches are ideal for high and low liquid level alarm, and pump control duties. The float switch is designed to open or close a circuit (“switch”) as a changing liquid level within a vessel passes the level of the float (the Switch Point).
When the process liquid level is below the Switch Point, the first set of contacts are made (together) and contacts the second set are open.
When the process liquid level is above the Switch Point, contacts the second set are made (together) and the first set of contacts are open.
Excl. VAT: £548.80
Incl. VAT: £658.56