Kane 457 Flue Gas & Ambient Air Analyser
Flue gas Analyser
- Combustion Analysis - Ideal when installing & commissioning boilers, fires etc.
- Direct CO2 Measurement - Using infra-red technology for better accuracy
- Measure CO, CO2 & Ratio - For Benchmark logbook
Differential Pressure & Temperature
- High Accuracy Pressure Measurement - Perform timed let-by, stabilistation & tightness tests
- Temperature Measurements (with optional probes) - Flow/Return, inlet/outlet, hot/cold measurements
- Room Ambient Air - Measure and record room CO2 & CO readings for up to 30 minutes
- Ambient CO2 & CO - Monitor & record real-time and maximum CO2 & CO
- Timed Logging - Establish CO2 & CO concentration profiles over a specific period of time
The new KANE457 is the only Flue Gas Analyser combining the features & ease of use of the KANE455 with an ambient air quality meter. It accurately measures & records CO ppm, CO2 % & CO2 ppm to commission & service commercial catering appliances, flueless gas fires, radiant industrial heaters, etc.
If you intend to take CMDDA1 certification, this UK designed & manufactured product is made to measure. The KANE457 is designed to meet BS7967, BS8494 & EN50379.
As used by leading boiler manufacturers including:
Excl. VAT: £870.00
Incl. VAT: £1,044.00
Excl. VAT: £1,104.00
Incl. VAT: £1,324.80
Excl. VAT: £1,032.00
Incl. VAT: £1,238.40