Kane 451 Boiler Analyser
The KANE 451 is a compact boiler analyser with high accuracy pressure readings.
- For line display controlled by a 9 position rotary switch. Measures CO2 direct with an infra-red sensor (0-20%) and CO (0-5,000ppm).
- Measures differential pressure and differential temperature.
- Calculates O2, CO/O2 ratio, excess air and efficiency for gaseous fuels, light oils (28/35 sec) and wood pellets.
- Infra-red output to optional printer.
- Prints reports for combustion, pressure, let-by/tightness, temperature and room CO build up.
- Fitted with protective rubber sleeve with integral magnet.
- Supplied with KMCP2 flue probe, 4 x NiMh rechargeable batteries, charger, 2x pressure fittings & manual.
As used by leading boiler manufacturers including: