Heat Meters are a device designed to measure thermal energy that is given off by a heat source or transported to a heat sink. By monitoring the flow rate of the heat transfer fluid as well as its change in temperature (ΔT) between the outflow and the return legs of the system.
Heat Meters are typically used in industrial plants for measuring boiler output and heat taken by process.
- Product Features
- Metrological measurement to EN1434 standard
- MID Approved
- Superior ultrasonic measurement principle
- Low energy consumption - 10 Year Battery Life
- Display may be dismounted for easier viewing
- Measurement range between 5°C - 90°C
- 16 Bar Max. working pressure
- M-Bus communications protocol (optional)