GTC-540 Hi Flow SootVac Vacuum Cleaner
When cleaning soot is the job at hand, the Goodway GTC-540 Sootvac, soot recovery vacuum delivers results. It is ideal for soot and fine powder recovery, and is the recommended vacuum for boiler cleaning. It can be used alone or with our fire tube boiler cleaners. The GTC-540 can be used on 15 or 20 U.S. gallon (57 or 76 litre) tanks and 30 or 55 U.S. gallon (114 or 208 litre) drums.
The GTC-540 series is a heavy duty Sootvac uniquely engineered with 2 heavy duty suction motors allowing for the easy collection of soot. It’s high CFM rating allows for the speedy recovery of light powdery materials without the typical filter clogging. In addition, the soot is neatly collected into a disposable polyethylene bag for convenient disposal.
Whatever the package this soot vacuum system provides a clean solution to a dirty problem.
- Reusable filters - saves money
- 1½" or 2"' (38mm or 51mm) hoses - versatile
- Four tank sizes - fits any application
- Two heavy-duty motors - strong suction
- Motor Power : 2½" HP (1.6kW) total, 1⅛ HP (0.8kW) per motor, By pass motors
- Input Power : 14 amps, 115V, 50/60Hz AC (other options available)
- Power Supply Cord : 37' (11.3m), 14-3
- Static Water Lift : 50" (1.3m)
- Air Displacement : 270 CFM (7.6m³/min)
- Weight of Lid Assembly : 25lbs (10kg)
Excl. VAT: £1,865.74
Incl. VAT: £2,238.89
Excl. VAT: £1,585.17
Incl. VAT: £1,902.20
Excl. VAT: £1,706.74
Incl. VAT: £2,048.09