Tube Cleaning Guns
The QS-300 is the tube cleaning gun of choice for power plants. Equipped with state-of-the-art features, this unit holds the edge in tube shooting technology. When the touch activated trigger is squeezed, air and water propel a Tube Scrubber Coil Tube Brush or other projectile through a tube ⅝"-1" (15.9-31.8mm) O.D. effortlessly removing deposits. By far the best - the QS-300 will out shoot any other system!
The Goodway QS-300 uses compressed air and water to shoot Tube Scrubbers, Coil Tube Brushes, as well as other projectiles through a tube. The operator simply inserts a projectile into a tube and shoots. As the projectile is propelled forward it forces out deposits, leaving the tube thoroughly cleaned.
- Rugged construction - long life
- Compact - easy handling
- Simple construction - reliable
- High pressure - maximum cleaning power
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Power assisted trigger - reduces fatigue
- Automatic pressure relief system - minimizes risk of blow-back
- Air Requirements (Min) : 70PSI
- Air Requirements (Max) : 150PSI
- Water Pressure Requirements (Max) : 150PSI
- Hoses : 10' air hose & 10' water hose supplied
- Dimensions : 9" Long
- Carrying Case : 14" high x 19" wide x 5" deep