Test plugs allow pressure or temperature readings to be taken quickly and easily. They’re designed to eliminate the need for gauge cocks and thermometer walls. These test plugs have a wide range of applications. A popular example of their use includes hot and chilled water systems, heat exchangers, pumps and gas pipe work.
This enhanced Test Plug is the only pressure and temperature test plug with two self closing valves.
- Fitted with twin-core valves giving added safety.
- Can be used for pressure and temperature measurements.
- Easy to install.
- All test plugs have cap retaining straps.
- Full range of sizes available for all applications.
- Test Plugs are permanently installed in the line.
- Body Cap and Retainer : Brass
- Cap-Retaining Strap : Santoprene
- Valves : Nordel
- Temperature Range : -0°C to +135°C
- Maximum Working Pressure : 34 Bar
The Test Plug is permanently installed in the line at recommended test points. The cap protects the valve and provides an additional seal. After the cap has been removed either a test thermometer or pressure gauge adaptor can be inserted through the two self-closing valves. Tests should be made as quickly as possible since the valve reseal time is dependent on the time of insertion.
Excl. VAT: £6.84
Incl. VAT: £8.21