Safety Shut Solenoid Valves
TWO STAGE SAFETY SOLENOID VALVES ZRLE/5, ZRDLE/5
The Dungs safety solenoid valve ZR... is a two-stage automatic shut-off valve as per EN 161 for gas burners and gas appliances.
- Fast opening
- Slow opening with adjustable fast stroke for start gas volume: ZRLE and ZRDLE.
- Main and partial volumes adjustable: ZRDLE
- Reliable function, rugged and maintenance-free
The solenoid valve is used for securing, limiting shutting off and releasing gas supply to gas burners and gas appliances.
The Dungs safety solenoid valve ZR... is suitable for gases of families 1, 2, 3 and other neutral gaseous media.
|ZRLE/5||Two-stage solenoid valve, normally when closed, slow opening with adjustable fast stroke, fast closing. Partial volume adjustable. Closed position signal contact mountable.|
|ZRDLE/5||Two-stage solenoid valve, normally when closed, slow opening with adjustable fast stroke, fast closing. Main volume adjustable. Partial volume adjustable. Closed position signal contact mountable.|
- Max. Operating Pressure: 360 mbar (36kpa)
- Solenoid Valve; Valve as per EN161, Class A Group 2, two stage mode, EN 1531
- Closing Time: ≤ 1s
- Opening Time: For ZRLE and ZRDLE approx 20 s at approx +20°C without fast stroke.
- Fast Stroke: Manually adjustable for ZRLE and ZRDLE
- Main Volume Adjustment: Manually adjustable for ZRDLE
- Partial Volume Adjustment: Manually adjustable for ZRLE and ZRDLE
- Voltage/Frequency: 50–60Hz 230 V AC (+10% -15%); further voltages on request
- Degree of Protection: IP 54, IP 65 on request
- Ambient Temperature: -15°C to +60°C
- Installation Position: Solenoid from vertically upright to horizontally lying
- Closed Position Signal contact: Type K01 / 1, DIN-tested
- Valve Proving System: Type VDK 200 A S02, mountable via g 1⁄4 test connection, Type VPS 504, mountable on housing RP 3⁄4 to RP2 with adapter
- Accessories: K01 Closed position signal contact