Manual Reset Gas Safety Valves
EVRM-NC : Solenoid Safety Valve for Gas
The EVRM-NC type valve is a manual reset safety valve that is normally closed. This type of device connected with one or more pressure switches is suitable for locking operations upon gas, air or electric current failure.
The EVRM-NC type valves are made in accordance with EN161 standard (when applicable). All models are conform with the European directives 89 / 336 EEC and 73 / 23 EEC.
- Large range for inlet/outlet connections from ⅜" to 6" pipes sizing.
- Provided with G¼" pressure gauge on two sides in the inlet pressure chamber (except brass models). Other gauge points on request.
- Optional G⅛" connection for closed position indicator micro switch (on request from ¾" to 6")
- Fine mesh filter incorporated to prevent dirty contamination of the seal seat (except brass models).
- Maximum operating pressure 500 MBar.
- Suitable for air and non-aggresive gases (1, 2 and 3 families.)
- Coil insulation is class H (180°C)
- Terminals with DIN plug and PG connector.
- Valves are 100% tested by computerised testing machinery and are fully warranted.
The EVRM-NC is a manual reset safety valve that is normally closed when not in working position the spring works on the shutter keeping the gas passage. Simply by energizing the coil the valve does not open. It is necessary to manually move the reset rod located at the top of the coil.
Once opened, the valve can maintain this position until electric current circulates on the coil. In the absence of electric current the valve closes rapidly and remains shut upon the return of the same.
Once the causes for the lock have been eliminated, the valve must be opened manually.
- Connections :
- Gas threaded F/F ISO 228 / 1 from ⅜" to 2"
- Flanged PN16 - ISO 7005 from DN65 to DN150
- Voltage Rating :
- 230 Vac 50 / 60 Hz
- 110 Vac 50 / 60 Hz
- 24 Vac/dc
- 12 Vac/dc
- Voltage Tolerance : 15% / +10%
- Environment Temperature : -15°C / +60%
- Max. Working Pressure : 500 MBar
- Seal : MBR
- Closing time : < 1 sec
- Protection Class : IP 65
- Cable Gland : PG09