Kromschroder Gas Valves
Motorised valve for gas VK
- Automated shut-off valve class A to EN 161
- Robust construction, long service life
- Economical through automatic motor shut-off • Available with GGG 40 valve housing
- Available with explosion-proof actuator
- EC type-tested and certified
For safeguarding, controlling and regulating the gas and air flow to gas burners and devices, including two step operation.
Motorised valve VK is an hydraulically actuated safety valve, normally (when de-energised) closed.
When the mains voltage is applied, the internal pump builds up an oil pressure. This pressure slowly forces the valve disc downwards by means of a piston. The pump switches off when the valve is fully open.
As soon as the pressure drops, repumping occurs briefly. When closing, the voltage must be disconnected, the oil pressure is then relieved and the closing spring forces the valve disc to close within 1 second.
General Technical Data
- Type of Gas: Town gas, natural gas, LPG (gaseous) and air, also suitable for biologically produced methane and landfill gas.
|VK 40..||—||Rp ½||150||345||100||430||127||—||—||—||—|