A single gas detection panel that is powered via the mains and is compatable with a variety of gas detectors. The detection panel is programmed to detect a certain level of gas when this level is reached in the surrounding environment it will cause the panel to go into alarm mode and any connected gas solenoid valves will close.
Compatible gas detectors that can be wired to the Merlin GDP2 include Methane, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, LPG and Oxygen depletion. These detectors are wired to the GDP2 with four core low voltage cable.
- Normally closed contact (open in alarm) for BMS
- Terminal connections available for thermal links
- Competitively priced
- Comprehensive after sales service
- Three year warranty
- UK Manufactured
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- Emergency shut-off button on the panel fascia
- Remote emergency shutoff buttons can be connected with 2 core low voltage cable
- 24V output when in alarm for emergency sounder/beacon