Dual Modular Safety Shutoff Valves
The DUNGS Dual Modular Valve (DMV) combines two safety shutoff valves in one compact housing, which can be wired independently or in parallel.
Valve 1 (V1) of the DMV-D and DMV- DLE series is fast opening and fast closing. Valve 2 (V2) of the DMV-D is fast opening, while V2 of the DMV-DLE is slow-opening for smoother light-off. Max. flow adjustment on V1 provides variable main flow on both models.
Internal profiles and compact design optimize flow and provide a low pressure drop.
Directly mounting the following DUNGS accessories creates a compact valve train without additional piping:
- High & low gas pressure switches
- Valve proving system
- 1" NPT Vent line adaptor
The DUNGS DMV is recommended for industrial and commercial heating apli- cations that require two safety shutoff valves. The DMV Dual Modular Valve is suitable for dry natural gas, propane, butane, air and other inert gases. Suitable for up to 0.1% by volume, dry H2S.
A “dry” gas has a dew point lower than +15 °F and its relative humidity is less than 60 %.
- Flange Sizes: Flange sizes: DN 40 (1 1⁄2") 50 (2") 65 (2 1⁄2") 80 (3") 100 (4") 125 (5") Connection flange as per DIN 2501 Part 1, to fit pre-weld flanges as per DIN 2633 (PN 16) DN 40 to DN 125, ISO 7005 - 1 (PN 16), or ISO 7005 - 2 (PN 16)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 7 PSI (500 mbar) FM, CE (Class A) 5 PSI (360 mbar) CSA
- Max. body pressure: 15 PSI (1000 mbar)
- Max. close off pressure: 7 PSI (500 mbar) FM, CE (Class A) 5 PSI (360 mbar) CSA
- Electrical ratings (+10 % / -15 %):
- 110–120 VAC @ 50–60 Hz & 24 VDC
- 220–240 VAC @ 50–60 Hz & 24 VAC
- @ 50–60 Hz models available upon request
- Enclosure rating: NEMA Type 12
- Electrical connection: DIN-connector with ½” NPT conduit adapter (order separately)
- Operating time: 100 % duty cycle
- Closing time: < 1 s
- Opening time (to max. flow):
- DMV-D.../11 V1 & V2 < 1 s
- DMV-DLE.../11 V1 < 1 s; V2
- Adjustable to approx. 10 to 20 s at 70 °F
- Initial lift adjustment: Adjustable on V2 DLE only; 0 to 70 % of total flow; 0 to 25% of stroke
- Max. flow adjustment: Adjustable on V1 <10 to 100 % of total flow; <10 to 100% of stroke
- Materials in contact with gas:
- Housing: Aluminium, Steel; free of non-ferrous metals
- Sealings on valve seats: NBR-based rubber
- Ambient temperature rating: +5 °F to +140 °F (-15 °C to +60 °C)
- Installation position: Safety shut off valve from vertically upright to horizontal
- Gas strainer (standard): Installed in the housing upstream V1 (23 mesh)
- Position indication (order separately): CPI 400 with indication lamps and SPDT interlock switch or Visual indicator (VI)
- Test ports / Pressure switch mounting ports: G ⅛ ISO 228 ports available on both sides. Each side has two ports upstream V1, one between V1 and V2, one downstream V2. G 1⁄4 ISO 228 on both flanges, upstream of V1, downstream of V2
- Valve Proving System: VPS 504; mounts directly to either side of DMV
Excl. VAT: £878.03
Incl. VAT: £1,053.64