Auto Reset Gas Slamshut Valves
The VMR type valve is a fast opening single stage solenoid valve, normally closed (open when energized). This type of device is suitable for air or gas blocking and releasing controls, required in gas power burners, atmospheric gas boilers, industrial kilns and other gas consuming appliances.
- Gas threaded ISO 7 from Rp ¼ to Rp2 ½
- Flanged PN16 - ISO from DN40 to DN150
- Voltage Rating:
- 230VAC 50 / 60Hz
- 110 VAC 50 / 60Hz
- 24 VAC/DC
- 12 VAC/DC
- Voltage Tolerance: -15%...+10%
- Ambient Temperature: -15°C...+60°C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 200mbar (20 kPa)
- Closing Time: < 1 Second
- Opening Time: < 1 Second
- Protection Class: IP54 (EN 60529)
- The valves are made of aluminium alloy die-cast (or hot pressed brass for OTN versions) with a wide range for inlet/outlet connections from DN8 up to DN150
- Suitable for use with air and non-aggressive gasses included in the 1, 2 and 3 families (EN437)
- The valve is open only when energized : if for any reason the power supply goes down and the valve closes immediately (intrinsic safe)
- Qualified for continuous service (100% ED)
- An incorporated fine mesh filter protects the valve seat and disc as well as downstream components and prevents dirty contamination. (Except brass models)
- Provided with G1⁄4 pressure gauge on two sides in the inlet chamber (except brass models). Flanged models are provided with gauges in the outlet chamber too. Other gauge points on request.
- The coils are provided with ISO 4400 plug or with terminal box. Both systems are provided with suitable cable gland to avoid water and dirty contamination.
The VMR type valve is a safety shutting device using auxiliary power supply. When it is de-energized the spring pushes on the seal disc, keeping the gas passage closed. Now the inlet chamber is under the gas line pressure which forces on the disc increasing the closing function and improving the seal.
When the coil is powered the valve opens rapidly against the strength of the spring and gas pressure. the flow may be adjusted using the regulating scre on the top. If the power supply is shut off, the valve rapidly closes interrupting the gas flow.
Excl. VAT: £119.84
Incl. VAT: £143.81
Excl. VAT: £117.60
Incl. VAT: £141.12