Kent / Oil Flow Meters
The Kent (Elster) screwed oil flow meters are available in both Figure FC* & Figure FB** provide an accurate, reliable and economical way of obtaining all the information a user needs to control oil usage and energy costs. The oil flow meters handle a wide range of viscosity's for a variety of applications including checking and totalising fuel for burners, furnaces and diesel engines recording draw off from storage tanks and recording general usage.
* Fig FC : Female Thread Connections (Underside)
** Fig FB : Male Thread Union Connections
- Features & Benefits
- Accuracy of ±1% of reading with a repeatability of ±2%
- Durable tamper resistant construction
- Optional pulse output facility
- All suitable for light and medium grade heating oil and diesel oil. ¾"-2" for heavy grade oil
- Maximum temperature 60°C to ¼" 130°C to 2" horizontal and vertical pipes.
Pressure & Temperature
Fig FC up to 24 Bar
Fig FB up to 16 Bar
Fig FC up to 60°C
Fig FB up to 130°C