FA - Flanged Oil Meter
CAST IRON BODY WITH PN16 FLANGED CONNECTIONS
The Kent FA flanged oil meters provide an accurate reliable and economical way of obtaining all the information a user needs to control oil usage and energy costs. The meters handle a wide range of viscosity's for a variety of applications including checking and totalising fuel for burners, furnaces and diesel engines, recording draw off from storage tanks and recording general usage.
These meters are also available with a volt-free pulser incorporated within the register.
|Max Continuous Flow Rate||l/h||400||1000||2000||6000||20000|
|Min Continuous Flow Rate||l/h||10||30||75||225||750|
Features & Benefits
- Accuracy of ±1% of reading with a repeatability of ±2%
- Flanges drilled to BS4504 PN16
- Durable tamper resistant construction
Pressure & Temperature
- Pressure Range up to 16 bar.
- Temperature Range up to 130°C