Dungs Flanged and Threaded balancing type pressure regulators are spring-loaded pressure regulators with an adjustable setpoint. Both feature an internal sensor for regulating output pressure.
- Input pressures up to 10 PSI (See specifications for more details) and NPT ½” to NPT 3” thread connections (FRS 7../6)
- Input pressures up to 7 PSI and DN 40 to DN 150 flanged connections (FRS 5... Flanged)
- Heavy duty diaphragm construction for durability and strength.
- Steady, precise and instantaneous regulation of the outlet pressure.
- Lock-up type regulator.
- Factory installed vent limiter. Review applicable codes for vent line requirements.
The FRS series gas pressure regulators are recommended for industrial and commercial applications, and they are designed for high efficiency appliances, high-turn down appliances, appliances using direct spark ignition or hot surface ignition, and other applications requiring a high performance regulator. The FRS is suitable for dry natural gas, propane, butane, air and inert gases. The FRS does not contain any non-ferrous metals and is suitable for gases containing no more than 0.1 % by volume, dry H2 S.
A “dry” gas has a dew point lower than +15 °F and its relative humidity is less than 60 %.