Two Stage Solenoid
The Dungs safety solenoid valve ZR... is a two-stage automatic shut-off valve as per EN 161 for gas burners and gas appliances.
- Max. operating pressure up to 360 mbar (36 kPa)
- Class A, Group 2 as per EN 161
- normally closed
- Fast closing
- Slow opening with adjustable fast stroke for start gas volume: ZRLE and ZRDLE
- Main and partial volumes adjustable: ZRDLE
- DC solenoid, rectifier wiring with radio interference suppression in terminal box
- Mountable closed position signal contact to monitor closed position of valve
- Pipe thread as per ISO 7/1
- Flange connection as per DIN EN 1092-1
- Reliable function, rugged and maintenance-free
The solenoid valve is used for securing, limiting, shutting off and releasing gas supply to gas burners and gas appliances.
The DUNGS safety solenoid valve ZR... is suitable for gases of families 1, 2, 3 and other neutral gaseous media.
EC type testing certificate as per: