Pulsatron Series CPlus Dosage Pump
A well-proven, robust and reliable unit offering manual control over stroke length and stroke rate as standard. In practice, the pump will be actuated by a separate controller or by linking with another piece of equipment, e.g. a boiler feed pump or a cooling tower recirculating pump.
If manual control is not acceptable, there is an option (at additional cost) to specify external pace for automatic control. This option needs to be selected when ordering and allows the pump to be paced by an impulse water meter.
- Guided Ball Check Valve Systems, to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics.
- Few Moving Parts and Wall Mountable.
- Safe & Easy Priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard).
- Optional Control: External pace with auto/manual selection.
- Manual Control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length.
- Highly Reliable timing circuit.
- Circuit Protection against voltage and current upsets.
- Solenoid Protection by thermal overload with auto-reset.
- Water Resistant, for outdoor and indoor applications.