400mm x 300mm x 25mm Spiral Wound Door Joint
400mm x 300mm x 25mm Metric Size Spiral Wound Door Joint
- Maximum Pressure : 600PSI
- Maximum Temperature : 550°C
These spiral wound door joints incorporate a unique 316 stainless steel spiral wound profile and a specially manufactured graphite filler.
The combination of these are ideal for corrosive, high pressure or high temperature duties.
Spiral wound gaskets have the ability to recover under the action of fluctuating loads caused by process fluid pressure and temperature changes, flange face temperature variations, flange rotation, bolt stress relaxation and creep.
The gasket-sealing element consists of a pre-formed metallic winding strip with layers of a softer, more compressible sealing material which, during compression, is densified and flows to fill imperfections in the flange surfaces when the gasket is seated. The metal strip holds the filler giving the gasket mechanical resistance and resilience.
- High safety factor related to specific operating conditions
- Compression loads proportional to safe stresses of cover assemblies
- Resilient under concentrated and fluctuating loads
- Prolonged trouble-free service
- Reduced seat cleaning time
Product Code: SWBJ50-164
Excl. VAT: £47.00
Incl. VAT: £56.40